Prior to joining the firm in 2014, Mr. Zarkos concentrated his practice in the area of corporate transactions, commercial real estate transactions and civil litigation representing clients of all types, including small business owners, real estate developers and multinational companies.
Mr. Zarkos serves as the General Counsel to the Greek American Restaurant Association, which is a foodservice purchasing and philanthropic association of more than 1,000 participating restaurants in the greater Chicago metro area.
Mr. Zarkos is admitted to practice law in the State of Illinois.
- Ad Valorem Property Tax Appeals
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Property Tax Abatements and Tax Incentives
- Property Tax Legal Issues
- Zoning and Real Estate Development Matters
- Chicago–Kent College of Law
Juris Doctor with honors, 1997
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
Bachelor of Science in Economics
MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
- Hellenic Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- International Association of Assessing Officers