Mr. Verros has particular interest in property tax litigation and extensive experience in complex valuation matters related to industrial and manufacturing facilities, anchor department stores, Big Box retail stores, hotel properties, shopping centers and office complexes.
After graduating from Chicago-Kent College of Law, Mr. Verros joined the Cook County Treasurer’s Office as a staff attorney and later served as the Assistant General Counsel. During his tenure at the Treasurer’s Office, he worked closely with numerous county offices responsible for the valuation and collection of property taxes in Cook County.
In addition to carrying out the firm’s mission to provide high quality legal services, Mr. Verros heads initiatives to improve the overall client experience and create value beyond property tax matters.
Mr. Verros is a founding partner of Verros Berkshire.
- Ad Valorem Property Tax Appeals
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Property Tax Abatements and Tax Incentives
- Zoning and Real Estate Development Matters
- Chicago–Kent College of Law
Juris Doctor, 2004
- Loyola University Chicago
Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice, 2001
HONORS & AWARDS
- 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Emerging Lawyer (Recognizing Excellence in the Law for Lawyers Under 40)
- Leading Lawyers, Illinois
MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
- American Bar Association
- Fenwick Bar Association
- Hellenic Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- International Association of Assessing Officers
- NAIOP, Chicago Chapter